If you would like to improve the appearance of your smile, you are most likely a candidate for porcelain veneers. In general, you may be a good candidate if:
- You have enough tooth enamel to support the veneers
- You have healthy teeth, free of decay
- You do not have gum disease
- You do not grind your teeth (bruxism).
- You practice good oral hygiene
If you have tooth decay or gum disease, it won't necessarily rule you out as a candidate for veneers.
However, Dental Team On 118 will have to treat these conditions and restore your teeth and gums to optimal health prior to undergoing this procedure.